New Poll
Miscellaneous
Links
Search
End Ass Hat
login

New site? Maybe some day.
Username:
SPAM Filter: re-type this (values are 0,1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,A,B,C,D,E, or F)

UBB enabled. HTML disabled Spam Filtering enabledIcons: (click image to insert) Show All - pop

b i u  add: url  image  video(?)
: post by RustedAngel at 2006-04-10 14:09:02
the_taste_of_cigarettes said:
tom, if you give up doing what you do cause someone assaulted you, it justifies their attack. You can curb your responses, I suppose, if you felt they were too caustic, but all and all I think learning from violence just supports violence as a means to an end. It's better to continue as who you are, showing that you won't let people try and "teach" you things with physical violence.

Whoever this dude is is a fucking goon.

Nick, I agree with what your saying and let me clarify what my original post was getting at. I haven't been 'talking shit' about anything lately, I stopped because it was just getting old. Which even furthermore makes this entire attack on me even more bogus. I've never said anything negative about his band, in fact he was in porphyria for a period of time right before I joined the band, I've talked to him on the phone a few times the most recent time being in november and there was no bad blood at all.

The violence on me hasn't taught me anything other than the fact that some people have serious issues attacking someone with the build of a 13 year old in comparison to them. haha. Especially when there was no previous instigation of anything of the such. Someone was probably feeding him bullshit that night or previously which lead him to do what he did.

Stepping back and watching all the scene drama go on here without getting involved just makes me think to myself "man, did I really act/say things like that, why did I waste my time?!" There are plenty of retired people who don't post here anymore who would definitely agree on that.
[default homepage] [print][12:59:51pm May 14,2024
load time 0.00702 secs/10 queries]
[search][refresh page]