New Poll
Miscellaneous
Links
Search
End Ass Hat
login

New site? Maybe some day.
Username:
SPAM Filter: re-type this (values are 0,1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,A,B,C,D,E, or F)

UBB enabled. HTML disabled Spam Filtering enabledIcons: (click image to insert) Show All - pop

b i u  add: url  image  video(?)
: post by xeatadickx at 2003-09-14 20:45:04
arg, nuclear assault!!! theyre that band that old people listen to. like all the lonely 35 year olds at my community college. theres this one with a goatee, hes balding too and always wears a nuclear assault shirt, and hits on the "freshmeats"...i wish he would die.

haha, thanks mike for the insight, but i know one band cant bring in that many people. if you must know, im booking about 10 metal bands for the show. and not little shitty ones. id be bringing in bands from california, ohio, and michigan for it. and yeah, i was gonna have dying fetus headline, until they wanted 2000 dollars and for me to pick up thier tab everywhere they go while theyre here - completely out of the question, especially since ive heard stories about them bein sketchy, like getting paid ahead of time then never showing up. forget that. i thought metal was about pissing in the mainstream, boys; not forbes magazine and taking all you can from some kid booking a show.

so im gonna try to get another specific big band to headline, maybe theyre not so star-struck. and if not, ill just have the red chord headline, but theres still gonna be another 8-9 bands.

and id tell you all the line-up, but i wont. call me paranoid, but ive heard of people "stealing" shows, i.e. hearing about what someone is doing then trying to get those bands to play for them instead. i love metal, and id love to set up killer shows, but not if id get burned. know what im sayin?

-tom
[default homepage] [print][2:50:30pm May 11,2024
load time 0.01993 secs/10 queries]
[search][refresh page]