New Poll
Miscellaneous
Links
Search
End Ass Hat
login

New site? Maybe some day.
Username:
SPAM Filter: re-type this (values are 0,1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,A,B,C,D,E, or F)

UBB enabled. HTML disabled Spam Filtering enabledIcons: (click image to insert) Show All - pop

b i u  add: url  image  video(?)
: post by ShadowSD at 2006-03-30 11:05:33
I missed responding to this one part...

Pat Meebles said:
Point taken. But these people directly quotes nazis and put it forward as fact. I don't quote from the corrupt, I don't quote from Korn fans

Of course you don't. But if they like listening to Korn to "get their aggression out", does that mean you would stop using "getting your aggression out" as a reason for liking the bands you like? No. And if someone said well you're only getting that quote from Korn fans, you would call them a retard, and would have every right to do so. Someone who would assume that the existence of a quote or statistic in paper as well as a Neo-Nazi site automatically means the paper got the figure from the Neo-Nazi site would be equally retarded.

(The problem is, you don't really have to be a retard to fall for the Zionist trick, because it exploits the fact that NO intelligent American wants to be perceived as agreeing with ANYTHING the Nazis have said. That's the trap. And on top of that emotional reaction, any critic of Zionist policy knows that their intellectual point will IMMEDIATELY be dismissed if they are perceived as at all sympathetic to racist extremists. Put those two things together, and all debate on the subject can be easy stifled; sadly enough, it has been for decades. Forget what your opinion is on Israel for a moment, and consider the fact that theoretically, under these politically correct cirumstances Israel could do ANYTHING, and debate in America would be paralyzed to challenge it. It's really sad, especially since people around the world see America's unwillingness to even reconsider its policies, and that not only recruits jihadists but also recruits more Neo-Nazis who twist Israel's current influence into a sick hatred of an entire race; meanwhile, the existence of more of these Neo-Nazis creates more of a backlash in the civilized world against them, which makes it that much easier for labeling any critic of Israeli policy an Anti-Semite to make the American public dismiss all those person's points out of shame and disgust. It's a vicious circle, in fact it's an outright downward spiral, one from which I see no escape...)
[default homepage] [print][2:12:03pm Apr 28,2024
load time 0.01417 secs/10 queries]
[search][refresh page]