New Poll
Miscellaneous
Links
Search
End Ass Hat
login

New site? Maybe some day.
Username:
SPAM Filter: re-type this (values are 0,1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,A,B,C,D,E, or F)

UBB enabled. HTML disabled Spam Filtering enabledIcons: (click image to insert) Show All - pop

b i u  add: url  image  video(?)
: post by BobNOMAAMRooney nli at 2006-03-15 14:53:02
hungtableed said:
ShadowSD said:

Ultimately though, those terrorists behind bars are where they belong, and they're not going anywhere. If they lie and deceive, I can't say I'm the least bit surprised or disappointed, and neither are any other Americans. But when OUR government that WE pay for is under suspicion of torturing prisoners, I have every right to be outraged, particularly when that leads to increased instances of tortured Americans and a climate that is more condusive to terrorist recruitment.
Just because some people are lying, it doesn't mean that no one could be telling the truth, and it certainly doesn't mean our government is infallible.

hmmmmm, seems like you're more willing to give the sub human arab terrorist head cutters the benefit of the doubt because, well, afterall, our government is capable of lying as well.

So, you're worried about increased recruitment in Al Qeada huh?
I bet you were one lead the charge, along with the un-American un-Civil Liberties Union, who fought a bloody battle the release 100+ sum odd new abu garib photos.
....now, why do you think the U.S. govn't didn't want them released?
because we'd see shit we never saw/heard about?

---NOPE! there was nothing new, same shit, naked bodies getting barked at by dogs.
IT WAS BECAUSE SHIT LIKE THAT AND FAKE STORIES (ughhh hemm ones made up by prisoners) ABOUT KORANS BEING PISSED AND SHAAT ON MAKE BEAUTIFUL COVER ART FOR AL QAEDA RECRUITMENT FLYERS.

ohhh, also, shit like "Saddams torture chambers have been re-opened....under U.S. management" being said by elected officials who obviously were never was given the 101 of Saddams torture chambers doesn't help us either.

WAAAHHH WAAAAAHHHH WAAAAAHHHHHH DON'T YOU TALK ABOUT MY MOMMY GOVERNMENT LIKE THAT

[default homepage] [print][1:31:11am Apr 28,2024
load time 0.02610 secs/10 queries]
[search][refresh page]