New Poll
Miscellaneous
Links
Search
End Ass Hat
login

New site? Maybe some day.
Username:
SPAM Filter: re-type this (values are 0,1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,A,B,C,D,E, or F)

UBB enabled. HTML disabled Spam Filtering enabledIcons: (click image to insert) Show All - pop

b i u  add: url  image  video(?)
: post by PatMeebles at 2006-03-14 01:14:16
You know, I really don't care about elitist europeans who hate us. They keep talking about oil, but they were the ones who voted against an iraqi invasion because their leaders were bribed with oil. They talk about tolerance, but they have completely abandoned their immigrant population, and their nihilistic moral relativism has opened the door for islamofascists to take root and create autonomous regions around places like Paris where sharia law is openly enforced. They say we let our poor and helpless die after Katrina yet they don't do anything about a heat wave that killed thousands of elderly. After the riots in Paris started, it took Chirac a whole week to appear on television once. They talk about how America destroys people's civil liberties, but places like the Netherlands are debating (at the very least) putting security cameras on every street in order to maintain order, a la England.

The reason I don't think a sectarian civil war will break out is because of your predicitions about Zarqawi. Being stupid and indiscriminately bombing Iraqis and other Middle Eastern peoples is EXACTLY what he's been doing since day 1. The civilian population is already completely united against him. Combine that with Sunni acceptance of and even enthusiasm about their future role in Iraqi society, and you have the makings of a stable society. The only way a real civil war begins is if the Iraqi army falls apart. That doesn't look like it's going to happen. They've done a phenomenal job in securing the peace, especially after the mosque bombing.

Al Qaeda may be very patient people, but as intel on them is gathered, we know they've been completely decimated in places all around the world, as early as right after 9/11. Support for terrorism dropped (at least before the cartoon fiasco) according to the PEW research center (run by Madeline Albright, no friend of Bush).

That's all my sleep deprived mind can think of now.
[default homepage] [print][8:10:45pm Apr 27,2024
load time 0.00688 secs/10 queries]
[search][refresh page]