New Poll
Miscellaneous
Links
Search
End Ass Hat
login

New site? Maybe some day.
Username:
SPAM Filter: re-type this (values are 0,1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,A,B,C,D,E, or F)

UBB enabled. HTML disabled Spam Filtering enabledIcons: (click image to insert) Show All - pop

b i u  add: url  image  video(?)
: post by Hoser at 2006-03-11 13:24:38
You have yet to make any valid points, my dear. Who gives a shit if these Arab scum get tortured? If it saves 1 single American life, I'm all for it. What if it saved the life of one of your parents, or a loved one? You see, left wingers only bitch about things that don't directly effect them. I'm for American lives, that's all. I could give a shit about some dune monkey's personal feelings. I could give a shit about your sobbing for the terrorists. I could give a shit about the ACLU and their twisted agenda. I shouldn't name call, you are right about that. BUT, I'm human and get so SICK TO DEATH of the left wing's UNORGANIZED and GRABASTIC agenda. They have no real issues to argue over because they are SSOOOOO completely out of the loop of reality. They don't pick their battles wisely....they run around like a bunch of unorganized squawking chickens....making a lot of noise but not really getting anything done. Now....argue about something that has a direct effect upon yourself.....like the Massachussetts tax burden. You bitch about this country and GW Bush, and maybe you should bitch about Ted Kennedy's fat, slovenly ass as he sits back and runs one of the MOST taxed states in the union.....then you can tell me what a good guy he is and what a great state Mass. is. Maybe you and your cronies should concentrate more on that crooked shithole state that you live in and less on things that do not directly effect you. Learn to crawl before you walk is all that I'm saying. Hope this didn't offend you or damage your self esteem. I'm just being honest.
[default homepage] [print][12:07:38pm Apr 27,2024
load time 0.01174 secs/10 queries]
[search][refresh page]