New Poll
Miscellaneous
Links
Search
End Ass Hat
login

New site? Maybe some day.
Username:
SPAM Filter: re-type this (values are 0,1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,A,B,C,D,E, or F)

UBB enabled. HTML disabled Spam Filtering enabledIcons: (click image to insert) Show All - pop

b i u  add: url  image  video(?)
: post by HailTheLeaf at 2006-02-18 12:41:54
DomesticTerror said:
the Brockton Enterprise will be asking the Sen. readers questions and reporting his answers next Tuesday.

My submission: Sen. Kennedy, in your statement on the Violence Against Women Act last December, you empahsized the importance of the safety and security of women who are victims of domestic violence, sexual assault, and dating violence. How would this Act apply to abandoned women who are drowning inside automobiles that are submerged in bodies of water? How exactly has your opinion on dating violence changed since July 19th, 1968, and how do you think Mary Jo Kopeche's family feels about your newfound compassion?

send Teddy yer questions by sunday pm to:

views@enterprisenews.com

hahaha, that's actually pretty funny. You've gotta be a pretty big douchebag to get shitfaced, drive a car into the water, and then leave your date there to drown and not even go and try to get help. I mean, if you're that retarded you might as well shoot someone in the face after 2 beers on a hunting trip and then not tell anyone for almost 24 hours...

[default homepage] [print][3:13:44am May 07,2024
load time 0.00778 secs/10 queries]
[search][refresh page]