New Poll
Miscellaneous
Links
Search
End Ass Hat
login

New site? Maybe some day.
Username:
SPAM Filter: re-type this (values are 0,1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,A,B,C,D,E, or F)

UBB enabled. HTML disabled Spam Filtering enabledIcons: (click image to insert) Show All - pop

b i u  add: url  image  video(?)
: post by the_reverend at 2006-02-16 00:04:40
kipe: this band looked really familiar.. I was thinking they were mr. Etc, but that's not right. They had a bunch of nu-metal parts that I sort of ignored, but mostly the singer sounded more like mustane while the band reminded me sometimes like faith no more. They had a lot bigger equipment that the previous bands and sounded a lot more polished. I could definitly see this band playing something like the rock101 concerts. they had the confidence on stage with what they were doing, more professional and played like they were in front of a bigger audience. on interesting thing about them was the fact that the drummer also sang. He actually did the majority of the backup harmonies. During the slower parts, the drummer had a weird way of hitting the center of his rack tom, making a sound more like the "wood-block" sound from a casio keyboard. I think this was the same sound that the "clave" played. they played a mostly instrumental track where the singer left the stage and the band went off. that was (musicial) the best playing those guys did the whole set. that's just was overkill does. for their last song, all the members of the band changed their string instruments for solid wood ones. these were all made by the bassist. they looked really nice. every band needs a lutier (or whatever the hell a guitar maker is called). that would have kept nirvana from smashing so many guitars.
[default homepage] [print][12:02:47am May 07,2024
load time 0.00834 secs/11 queries]
[search][refresh page]