New Poll
Miscellaneous
Links
Search
End Ass Hat
login

New site? Maybe some day.
Username:
SPAM Filter: re-type this (values are 0,1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,A,B,C,D,E, or F)

UBB enabled. HTML disabled Spam Filtering enabledIcons: (click image to insert) Show All - pop

b i u  add: url  image  video(?)
: post by BobNOMAAMRooney nli at 2006-01-31 23:23:35
niccolai said:
Are you sure that's all they fired you for?

No offense intended, but usually people don't just get fired without doing multiple things wrong with a few warnings first, ya know?

The only other thing related to my firing (which I discussed in the full letter, just felt like putting up the stuff related to local music) was that I was the hip-hop music director and we had a paltry hip-hop selection. I tried explaining that since we're a college station that doesn't even have an AM transmitter I faced a daunting task in getting mainstream hip-hop adds that DJs wanted to play. The problem of me not getting adds was compounded when the head music director took me off my other labels and gave them to two new music directors who came in mid-semester. Still I came in every day I was scheduled in the office and put new adds that were other music directors' responsibility into the system when asked to do so. The letter was the first warning I received, even though we're supposed to get one verbal and two writtens before being terminated.

[default homepage] [print][7:00:54am Apr 30,2024
load time 0.00671 secs/10 queries]
[search][refresh page]