New Poll
Miscellaneous
Links
Search
End Ass Hat
login

New site? Maybe some day.
Username:
SPAM Filter: re-type this (values are 0,1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,A,B,C,D,E, or F)

UBB enabled. HTML disabled Spam Filtering enabledIcons: (click image to insert) Show All - pop

b i u  add: url  image  video(?)
: post by pam nli at 2006-01-02 13:05:36
From him:

What’s up? I saw your band in the Phoenix, and liked what you wrote. My name is Bobby. I am part owner of a production company called FTF Productions ( Fuck The Feds Productions ) We are changing our name soon for a few reasons, but that’s neither here nor there. Lets get right down to it man because this is how I work. I saw who your influences are, and here’s the deal. Allot of those bands are personal friends of mine ( Sevendust spent Easter Sunday with me last year). My partner ( formally of 3-D entertainment, responsible for Localbazzoka) and I have been doing very well bringing bands like Sevendust and Nonpoint to this area. We have recently started a great relationship with Clearchannel, and have been put in charge of a few of their national shows. Not to mention we work very closely with WAAF, and Rock 101.We have decided to expand our business and begin to manage bands. Any band we think is good enough to work with us will get this guarantee. You will play with a minimum of 2 National bands per year. We say 2 just to be safe, but more if you can handle it. What do we want from you? We need to know how many tickets to our shows you can guarantee us will be sold through you. In other words how big is your following. Are you good enough to play with these bands? First I will tell you this. We are looking to put together a group of bands ( no less than 4, no more than 6) that play well together. I want to be able to book the shows knowing all the bands will be on the show together. The next shows we have are this: BOOKED NOW
We have booked Powerman 5000 playing at Goodtimes in Somerville April 14 and at Marks Showplace in NH April 15 2006. Nonpoint is in talks what date they can do, but they are contracted for a date and are guaranteed. We are talking with Soulfly, but have not signed anything yet. Other bands we have brought to town to play with the local scene include Sevendust, Powerman 5000, Danzig, Josh Todd, Misfits, Shinedown, SkidRow( that was a funny show) and on and on it goes. I would like to at least talk with you. If you are interested and moving up a few notches contact me at 978 - 569 - 7665, or ftfproductions@aol.com

Reply Forward Invite FTFPRODUCTIONS@aol.com to Gmail

The Accursed
to FTFPRODUCTIONS
12/31/05 (2 days ago)
hey man, i think you might have usmistaken with another band, dont sound anything like sevendust or nonpoint. and they are not close to our influences. not sure if you ment to email us or not.
we are still a fairly new band, with a debut coming out with in the next few months. we wouldnt mind playing shows like that, but you see, we are a straight up death metal band. if you want to throw us on a show that would be great, but i doubt we can sell as many tixs as you want. justthought i'd let you know.
Cheers!
-Jonathan

To which he replied...

Yes I meant to email you. I know Sevendust may not be an influence, I was just giving an example. Some of my other friends are Soulfly, and a band called Gwa, not sure if that's how you spell it. However if you dont thin k you could sell the tickets then that's cool no need to start. Let me know when you are ready.

Ready for what??? What a jackass.
[default homepage] [print][1:50:34am Apr 29,2024
load time 0.00695 secs/10 queries]
[search][refresh page]