New Poll
Miscellaneous
Links
Search
End Ass Hat
login

New site? Maybe some day.
Username:
SPAM Filter: re-type this (values are 0,1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,A,B,C,D,E, or F)

UBB enabled. HTML disabled Spam Filtering enabledIcons: (click image to insert) Show All - pop

b i u  add: url  image  video(?)
: post by BornSoVile at 2005-12-15 16:18:23
Christina said:

You are a fucking champion!!! I love how you never cease to make shit up that I supposedly typed. I never once typed that I hate everyone who complains, so if you’re going to quote me, at least be accurate because you seem really fucking stupid when you misconstrue my words. All I did was post a link to a video that I agree with and that made me laugh my ass off. You’re the exact person that the video is geared towards…someone who gets all offended and fucking pouts when the word Christmas is brought up.

Don't hide from the truth, the reason you're here making this lame arguement is cause you can't stand people bashing christmas, so don't flip flop and NOW say you're not pissed off at everyone who says "happy holidays" instead of christmas. Nice job trying to frame me pouting about Christmas.

Well, since you brought up the topic of listening to the media too much – you’re the one who previously accused me of sounding like Bill O’Reilly, but how would you know if I sound like him unless you constantly watch his fucking show! Bill O’Reilly can wipe my ass after I take a fucking dump for all I care – I don’t need to watch his show to know what I am talking about so your comparison is void.

You still sound like Bill O'Reilly, tough shit.

I don’t have to be religious to be sick and tired of fucking pussies like you bitching about Christmas (yet all you fucking pouters celebrate Christmas by exchanging gifts with loved ones), nor do I have to be Christian to agree with any “Conservative” issues that you insist people must be Christian to agree with. You are obsessing over Christian and Conservative stereotypes, and are just assuming that everyone who disagrees with your Liberal viewpoint is a maniacal Jesus freak. I don’t know how many times I need to keep typing this but you’re thinking is fucking illogical.

YOU'RE THE ONE BITCHING ABOUT CHRISTMAS, NO ONE HERE FUCKING CARES. You can thank the ACLU for helping you be an individual who isn't christian and celebrates christmas. So essentially, you're whole theory and rants against the ACLU mean nothing in light of that revelation, and you're calling me the illogical one??
[default homepage] [print][5:14:23am May 05,2024
load time 0.02256 secs/10 queries]
[search][refresh page]