New Poll
Miscellaneous
Links
Search
End Ass Hat
login

New site? Maybe some day.
Username:
SPAM Filter: re-type this (values are 0,1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,A,B,C,D,E, or F)

UBB enabled. HTML disabled Spam Filtering enabledIcons: (click image to insert) Show All - pop

b i u  add: url  image  video(?)
: post by SickSickSicks at 2005-12-24 21:21:01
hahahaha... come on now, rev. our amps are at least bigger than the one in that pic!

in all honesty though was it really that hard to hear what our songs sounded like during the set??? or was it mostly a pile of feedback??

i know our amps arent as big as other folks' but i honestly didnt consider that upgrading was much a priority at this time seeing as we only play really small places like O'briens but if people feel like the sound is really that bad than Im going to have to reconsider that.

At any rate our rythm guitarist/lead singer DID just get a new marshall half stack which sounds great but which we couldnt haul to that show because we had one less vehicle available than normal so we had to preserve space as best we could!

thanks for the comments though! we're definetly eager to hear what people think of how we sound live for better or worse.

and sorry to drag up this old thread, but i was away the last few days without internet and wanted to respond to rev's comments.

thanks again everyone who played/came and to rev for taking pics. hope we can do it again soon!

[default homepage] [print][10:16:42pm May 01,2024
load time 0.00905 secs/10 queries]
[search][refresh page]