New Poll
Miscellaneous
Links
Search
End Ass Hat
login

New site? Maybe some day.
Username:
SPAM Filter: re-type this (values are 0,1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,A,B,C,D,E, or F)

UBB enabled. HTML disabled Spam Filtering enabledIcons: (click image to insert) Show All - pop

b i u  add: url  image  video(?)
: post by the_reverend at 2005-12-04 21:43:54
bugs and rats: they sounded awesome. that singer at points seems like he's going to push his vocals chords out of his throat. there was only a couple people there to see them. beakey was one of the only people. with that said, I can completely see beakey doing guest vocals for them at some point. I think that would be cool.

It Will End In Pure Horror: their set started fine... but they had some technical issues part way through that kept them from playing for a few minutes. the guitar kept cutting out. something was pulled out on the back of it or something so they sat there looking like monkeys at a computer trying to figure it out. Rich looked at the head and then had that "well the hampster's still on the wheel" aka "I put frosty's hat back on. what now?!?" look. it seems all the ghosts from all the songs they poison the air with had come back seaking their revenge. that will teach them to poke fun at the misfortunes of others. naw, what am I talking about.. it will just make them play more shows with whoremastery. even with the lack of people there, they had good stage presence and they actually sounded really good. hey rich, you forgot to give me a better sounding demo.

hidden, the: it started out really rocky. I thought that their set was going to be terrible. after the first song, the singer ran into the bathroom, came back to mic. then ran outside and came back to the mic. then ran into the bathroom and came back to mic. it was at this point I realized that he was mostlikely vomiting. he proved this by puking onto a piece of paper that was sitting on the stage. so once all the puking was out and the thanking of the other bands, they got more down to business. they got warmed up and now were actually a lot of fun to see. I was running around trying to get the singer climbing on tons of different things around the club. in the end, I took pictures of him upside-down on an upside down stool. it was pretty cool. they reminded me of oldschool punk at some point, but it had an over-all jade-tree records sound that I couldn't help but thing of jets to brazil/jawbox/jawbreaker. I think it was the singer's voice. there was also some other parts that reminded me of misfits loundon dongeoun.
oh yeah, they had a female drummer too. another in the "someone was just talking about female ___ players".
[default homepage] [print][5:11:11pm May 01,2024
load time 0.00796 secs/13 queries]
[search][refresh page]