New Poll
Miscellaneous
Links
Search
End Ass Hat
login

New site? Maybe some day.
Username:
SPAM Filter: re-type this (values are 0,1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,A,B,C,D,E, or F)

UBB enabled. HTML disabled Spam Filtering enabledIcons: (click image to insert) Show All - pop

b i u  add: url  image  video(?)
: post by BornSoVile at 2005-11-04 13:52:38
My reasons for being "upset" with Porphyria about this show,
A) They have repeatedly worked with Kenny despite several bands trying to abolish him from the scene.
B) When Kenny fucked over all the local bands,Blue (money for PA) at the Neuraxis show - I was persisently bugging Kenny to pay up, their singer Tim told me to "knock it off" because "everytime he says he'll pay porphyria, he does".
C) Porphyria could make a stand being one of the bigger local bands on that bill, but instead they are more concerned about playing the show instead of taking a stand against this scum.

I have nothing personal against the music or members of Porphyria, I just think it's a shame they keep working with this scum bag. I can't believe people like being lied to repeatedly, ripped off excessively and controlled by someone who knows NOTHING about the scene/metal. I think it's a fucking shame that bands still feel desperate enough to work with him.
Yes, Vital Remains is a great act to play with. Would I like to play with them? Yes, I would be honored. But under these circumstances, any support for the promoter of this show is a direct disservice to many individuals that have put years of hard work and money into particuarlly the Boston scene. It's an insult to the integrity of this area that people work with him. I hope BMR and Skulltoboggin won't be pulling shit like this in the future, I know they're both young bands, but you guys caught incredible breaks getting on the show-you do know that the reason you guys are on is so Kenny and take advantage/use you at his command.
That's it, I'm not talking about this in THIS thread anymore. I will be posting bulletins and such all over myspace, expressing my motives but direct action present within in this thread is not my style. I consider Porphyria to be friends of mine, so don't take my words as fighting words. However I do wanna slap Tom upside the head for this one, : p
[default homepage] [print][4:39:29am May 09,2024
load time 0.02210 secs/10 queries]
[search][refresh page]