New Poll
Miscellaneous
Links
Search
End Ass Hat
login

New site? Maybe some day.
Username:
SPAM Filter: re-type this (values are 0,1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,A,B,C,D,E, or F)

UBB enabled. HTML disabled Spam Filtering enabledIcons: (click image to insert) Show All - pop

b i u  add: url  image  video(?)
: post by WhyamIandasshole at 2003-08-01 10:35:57
Alright I think I've had just about enough of this. Now I've pretty much stayed out of this up until now but I only really have one point to make. If you two wanna go outside after the show and kick the shit out of each other please by all means. My only concern is that the show goes smoothly. I don't want to have to deal with any bullshit becuase it all comes down on my fuckin head. Me and my contact at the club are stickin our necks out for this shit. 4 realetivly unknown metal and grind core bands at the Middle East on a Saturday night. Yeah check there past schedual try and find the last time that shit happened. And if shit goes sour it'll be the last time that shit happenes for a long fuckin time. Now I know the show is gonna be great becuase everyones so fuckin heated with one another if it doesn't come out in violence in will come out on the stage. So with that being said, I'll see you all tomorrow, and for the love on Ron go sign the fuckin Dio petition in the DIO thread.
[default homepage] [print][5:43:04pm May 09,2024
load time 0.00650 secs/10 queries]
[search][refresh page]