New Poll
Miscellaneous
Links
Search
End Ass Hat
login

New site? Maybe some day.
Username:
SPAM Filter: re-type this (values are 0,1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,A,B,C,D,E, or F)

UBB enabled. HTML disabled Spam Filtering enabledIcons: (click image to insert) Show All - pop

b i u  add: url  image  video(?)
: post by BornSoVile at 2005-09-13 20:39:46
I seriously thought my head was going to explode babysitting Kenny all night. It really pissed me off that myself and Blue did about 95% of the work and scumbag pocketed the money. I couldn't believe how much of a pain in the ass it was for him to pay up Neuraxis. The guy lied so fucking much to us, it was amazing. The most fucked up part was the management from voodoo gave us a personal tour of the atrium with the owner, kenny says I'm his "partner" now. wtf.
Neuraxis was fantastic. They were beyond amazed by the energy and heart everyone in the room had last night. As Ian said best "you people feel like a hall of 3,000 people". They sounded awesome and played very very well, I was througly impressed, by far the best set I've seen them play. Great guys as well, they came back to my house and my mother cooked them some chicken wings and meatballs and bought us some beer. We stayed up til 4 am smokin hash talkin about everything you could imagine. A thousand hails to them and the motherland, Quebec.
Thanks to all the bands who played, everyone broke down and set up in great time, we finished pretty early for a 6 band show on a monday. Thank you all, so very very much.
Funniest thing I saw last night...Ian choked Kenny during a song, so Kenny not having a clue about Neuraxis get's offended by it, starts staring down Ian wicked hard. Then Ian comes back with another choke, this time Kenny tries fighting back, trying to choke him as he's being choked, but he can't reach Ian's neck! I think Ian threw him on the floor after that.
[default homepage] [print][3:30:31pm May 02,2024
load time 0.00749 secs/10 queries]
[search][refresh page]