New Poll
Miscellaneous
Links
Search
End Ass Hat
login

New site? Maybe some day.
Username:
SPAM Filter: re-type this (values are 0,1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,A,B,C,D,E, or F)

UBB enabled. HTML disabled Spam Filtering enabledIcons: (click image to insert) Show All - pop

b i u  add: url  image  video(?)
: post by Retzam at 2003-07-10 21:19:44
I agree with sinistas in that i guess they should do the whole album now since they are probably never going to play anything off of it in the future. However, I have only seen Opeth once and even though I think Damnation kicks ass, I think they should play an equal amount of stuff from each album. I got tickets to the lupos show and the berkeley show so its cool that i get to see them twice, but after this tour, Mikael is taking a few months off and then he wants to work on a side project with steve wilson (I dont know if this will happen but he made it clear that these are his plans in an interview) so this will be the last two times we get to see them for probably no less then a year and a half. Now you might be saying "well, thats what the albums are for", but you guys have probably seen the O multiple times and I have seen them only once, so I would rather hear songs from every album (besides Orchid, because I dont expect them to play anything off that because they are kind of tired of it, much to my dismay). Anyway I would rather them go out with a bang so to speak since they wont be touring again for a while. I hope the do Demon for the encore.
[default homepage] [print][4:00:44am Apr 28,2024
load time 0.01207 secs/10 queries]
[search][refresh page]