New Poll
Miscellaneous
Links
Search
End Ass Hat
login

New site? Maybe some day.
Username:
SPAM Filter: re-type this (values are 0,1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,A,B,C,D,E, or F)

UBB enabled. HTML disabled Spam Filtering enabledIcons: (click image to insert) Show All - pop

b i u  add: url  image  video(?)
: post by the_reverend at 2005-08-15 00:38:59
affinity for nothing: this is dave's aka inailedyourgirlfriend backward (ex-5 minutes hate singer) new project. they were rocky with some clean singing and some screaming like he did in 5MH. I definitly liked their last song the best. It was over all the hardest of their songs.

goat island: how could I have been in PVD all the time I have and not caught this band? They were simply awesome. I could totally see them playing the as220. A lot of their set was long, feed back filled post hardcore, reminicent of converge "you fail me", but then the singer would come in screaming and the music would speed up sounding like cursed. They had 10 or 12 100 watt lightbulbs plus a ton of $$$ gear which tripped a fuse during their second song. While the bartender was flipping them back on, sparks rained down from a tube over my bag. I guess the bassist was a fill in too. Rich, the guitar play split his head open on his guitar. With all the redlights, I couldn't tell if he was just sweating or not, but I guess it was a lot of blood... I'm sort of pissed that I didn't get any shots of it.

cavour: featuring spamical on vocals with some young kids. Though the 4+ years that I've been going to shows with jon, this is the first time that I've seen him in a band. It was funny too cause he was pulling bitchin dance moves on stage. It was hilarius to see him blowing kisses to people in the front. The vocals where everything from deathmetal to cattle decap to clean singing. The music behind was mostly techy-hardcore. You could tell the bands members were young cause their family was in the front. people tried to dance for them... but got shut down..

seemless: damn was it freaking hot by this point. When will club owners freaking learn! They played the song that I like 2nd to last. It was getting a little hard moving around since the crowd really filled in during their set. It was odd to see them on such a small stage. Normally, they are on huge stages where they get to run around a bit more.
[default homepage] [print][3:46:12pm May 08,2024
load time 0.01280 secs/14 queries]
[search][refresh page]