New Poll
Miscellaneous
Links
Search
End Ass Hat
login

New site? Maybe some day.
Username:
SPAM Filter: re-type this (values are 0,1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,A,B,C,D,E, or F)

UBB enabled. HTML disabled Spam Filtering enabledIcons: (click image to insert) Show All - pop

b i u  add: url  image  video(?)
: post by dinger at 2005-08-11 16:46:55
I wasn't too happy about the vocals either. At first I thought I was singing too softly, so I started throwing in some more screams, but that sounded even worse. Little did I know that the PA behind me was severely fucked, and was cracking and distorting, and also not at full volume, but the other one was cranking out some god awful vocals. It took me a good half of our shortened set to adjust to the problem, but fuck it. Uccultum were great, I do agree that the guitar got a bit lost, but the dude had just bought that kickass Matamp, it was his first show with it, so I'm sure he'll get shit down.

Ichabod were badass. I liked that they played some of a new song, heard that it's gonna be some kind of epic, that's cool. We'll be playing with them again tonight in Western MA.

Debris kicked my ass, what can I say? As a big fan of both Trouble and Vitus, it was an honor to share a stage with them, we were a bit surprised that they had asked us if we would play last, but hey, they're the ones touring, so fuck it. Apparently they were playing the next night with Bitchwax in NYC, and they were going on second to last, so they wanted to get used to that kind of idea/setup/breakdown type thing. Cool guys all around, hope to punish some shithole with them again some day. I'm sure we'll punish some other shithole sometime in the near future with Ichabod and the Uccultum dudes.

Thanks to everyone for coming out and making this one a success, even in Quincy on a Sunday night. We'll try to get more boobies at our shows to come, but our bubby Papa Green's hoes ain't cheap.
[default homepage] [print][6:02:15pm May 04,2024
load time 0.01101 secs/10 queries]
[search][refresh page]