New Poll
Miscellaneous
Links
Search
End Ass Hat
login

New site? Maybe some day.
Username:
SPAM Filter: re-type this (values are 0,1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,A,B,C,D,E, or F)

UBB enabled. HTML disabled Spam Filtering enabledIcons: (click image to insert) Show All - pop

b i u  add: url  image  video(?)
: post by ghumanized at 2005-05-17 12:48:11
These tracks are not for DOWNLOAD....they are strictly for listening to on the myspace page so Mike you will not be changing it. as far as the vocals.....we are happy with them- this time around I didnt want to go for the super deep guttural vocals I wanted something with a lil more edge to it becuz I wanted to stand out as a band not to continue being labeled as a suffocation clone or what not. Now the so called METALCORE breakdowns are still breakdowns so what is the problem? when death metal bands started doing breakdowns in the beginning it was considered hardcore breakdowns .....now we write a decent breakdown and we get thrown to the METALCORE breakdown category..... all in all if you take a good listen and even time some of our new songs you would think we are a grindcore band. Our approach to writing songs are totally different to what they were....We want songs that are short and to the point we dont want to be playing a set of 5 min songs we want a 10 - 11 song set of 3 min songs. ultimately i thank everyone for the critiqueand the support it helps us grow as a band and I want to continue to entertain the masses for as long as this lasts.
[default homepage] [print][10:45:53am May 12,2024
load time 0.01517 secs/10 queries]
[search][refresh page]