New Poll
Miscellaneous
Links
Search
End Ass Hat
login

New site? Maybe some day.
Username:
SPAM Filter: re-type this (values are 0,1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,A,B,C,D,E, or F)

UBB enabled. HTML disabled Spam Filtering enabledIcons: (click image to insert) Show All - pop

b i u  add: url  image  video(?)
: post by RustedAngel at 2005-06-06 10:33:06
Never been to this place before, it was actually pretty rad. Kinda packed in the arcade area though. This place could probably host some large metal concerts and international acts but they will probably stick to having 99% nu-metal shows.

Life In Vein: I heard about these guys like 5 years ago or something and hardly ever hear of them playing any shows. I don't know what the deal is with that. I think they might complain about sound too much even when it's really not that bad. haha. I thought they were pretty decent actually but didn't really need 3 guitar players.

Perils Of Reasoning: not really my cup of poop. all I know is that bands who are not iron maiden need to stop having 3 guitar players....

Poo00o0phyria: this was our 4th show as a 4-piece. I guess it's not AS weird anymore but we're sorta getting use to it. This was my 1st attempt at playing the frailties solo with the band and I butchered it, it was hillarious and obvious I never played it before so it's okay, Maybe next time. I tried to do the dive's at the end, but when I couldn't feel my trembar I realized that I forgot to put it on, oops again! hahaha. For some reason they decided to put some gay music video on during our set on all the screens. I wish I had brought a dvd of something. I thought the sound for a big club was actually pretty good onstage for once, usually you can't hear anyone but yourself even when you're standing 2 feet away from the drummer. For some reason I was getting some squealing in some pauses as L.I.V. was too. I know it's not my amp, the soundguy said it has something to do with the monitors. Huge thanks to Chris/Pillory for letting us use his bass rig! And Pete for not stealing my head.

Pillory: had the best idea to play Dead Alive on the screens while they were playing and it was awesome. I thought their mix over the PA was pretty awesome, compared to the natick show especially. I could hear most of what was going on and it was heavy as fuck.

Burn In Silence: I got to see Al/goratory's first show with this band, and now I got to see Darren's first show with them. Seems like a little different for him to be playing this style but it was cool and he seemed to play everything awesome. I can't wait to hear some more newly recorded stuff as I've only heard one track they were working on with Ken about 1000 times when they were tracking guitars. hehehe.

facken palladium show this saturday! everyone go!
[default homepage] [print][11:17:48pm Apr 29,2024
load time 0.00683 secs/10 queries]
[search][refresh page]