New Poll
Miscellaneous
Links
Search
End Ass Hat
login

New site? Maybe some day.
Username:
SPAM Filter: re-type this (values are 0,1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,A,B,C,D,E, or F)

UBB enabled. HTML disabled Spam Filtering enabledIcons: (click image to insert) Show All - pop

b i u  add: url  image  video(?)
: post by the_reverend at 2005-03-25 17:33:39
so I totally convinced carina to come to this show. she needed to get out and seeing conifer would be an awesome thing to go out and see... even if you are sick.
we chatted with mr. gosselin about camera stuff while merzbow-jr was playing. he also played in between bands.
compared to the night before, I think everyone's performance was much better.

sulaco: I think they got a lot more time so they could actually stop and tune between songs. you could hear more of what they were doing. I think it was cause of the shape/size of the room. I was suppose to ask them when they were releasing something new, but I forgot.

playing enemy: the bassplayer had even more energy than the night before. they rocked out. at one point, the bassplayer jumped off the stage onto someone and was dragged around the floor. same set as the night before.

conifer: they played while "all's quiet on the western front" played over/on them. the movie was really messed up... not messed up like that "holy mount" movie they had on the other time, but messed up as in not projecting right. the cool thing about that was watching nate's drum stick leave images in the air (the projector was running at a low frame rate making fast moving opjects strobe.

as with the other night, zack (conifer's) slit shirt ruled.
[default homepage] [print][11:25:44am Apr 28,2024
load time 0.00808 secs/10 queries]
[search][refresh page]