New Poll
Miscellaneous
Links
Search
End Ass Hat
login

New site? Maybe some day.
Username:
SPAM Filter: re-type this (values are 0,1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,A,B,C,D,E, or F)

UBB enabled. HTML disabled Spam Filtering enabledIcons: (click image to insert) Show All - pop

b i u  add: url  image  video(?)
: post by Josh_Martin at 2005-04-21 17:07:37
anonymous said:
wow even homophobia runs rampit on this board. That means you are gay and afraid to come out. its okay. So if playing Lokobazooka is for sell outs Does that mean All that Remains, Diecast, Candiria,Shadows Fall, are sell outs. And anyone who thinks these bands are sell outs are either idiots who write about metal but are not in a band or are not a productive member in the scene. Or if that is not the case then please post contact info so I can give it to the members of those bands. I stopped working for Morbid Angel so I could work for Centry Media. Sorry to dissapoint someones fantasy. I have real work to do that actually has meaning to the scene. You people are a great source of humor on long work day. Thank you for entertaining me and my co-workers.

I never said those bands were sellouts. They started out gay and they signed to a gay label, and they're still gay. Good for them.
They do all suck though. About as heavy as a ball of yarn.

It totally fits that you work at Century Media though. All those bands fit perfectly there.

I don't know why you are getting so defensive. This is an underground board. 13 Winters is a mainstream band who just happens to be stuck in the underground. Of course we're going to goof on them. We goof on Korn and Slipknot too. Shadows Fall gets tons of shit here too. This is mostly a death/black/grind board. You better get used to being offended here. Century Media has nothing that would be liked here anymore. You haven't been an underground label in years. Indie label? Yes. Underground? No.
(well, I guess you did sign Napalm Death but that's one band in a sea of gayness)

[default homepage] [print][8:38:30am Apr 29,2024
load time 0.00983 secs/10 queries]
[search][refresh page]