New Poll
Miscellaneous
Links
Search
End Ass Hat
login

New site? Maybe some day.
Username:
SPAM Filter: re-type this (values are 0,1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,A,B,C,D,E, or F)

UBB enabled. HTML disabled Spam Filtering enabledIcons: (click image to insert) Show All - pop

b i u  add: url  image  video(?)
: post by BornSoVile at 2005-02-25 16:13:02
Okay I'll do my best to clear somethings up.
Directions for Dwyer,
95 North to exit 20 A or B, not sure, take the RT. 9 WEST exit. Ride 9 through Wellsley into Natick. After you pass McDonalds, Wendys, be sure to take a right onto RT. 27 SOUTH right after the Stop and Shop. Right off the off ramp. Follow 27 into downtown natick. When you see Pizza Plus take a LEFT onto Clinton St. and PARK YOUR CAH IN THE NATICK OUTDOOR STORE. Walk up the hill and walk left down Foskett, it's a dead end Street.

BBQ would idealy start around 3 but most likely will be starting and fully rolling around 4ish just to compensate time for everyone.
Okay I'm going to the store tonight, I have a good idea of what to get. I'm also thinking, a case of High Life 40s and a case of Miller Light pint cans. The packy down the street has racks of pabst for 13 bucks. Personally I'd like to stick to cheap beer since I'm dumping cash on meat. Don't forget I'll have tickets to Cryptopsy for sale too!
[default homepage] [print][12:11:23pm Apr 27,2024
load time 0.01169 secs/10 queries]
[search][refresh page]