New Poll
Miscellaneous
Links
Search
End Ass Hat
login

New site? Maybe some day.
Username:
SPAM Filter: re-type this (values are 0,1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,A,B,C,D,E, or F)

UBB enabled. HTML disabled Spam Filtering enabledIcons: (click image to insert) Show All - pop

b i u  add: url  image  video(?)
: post by JayTUS in FL at 2005-02-06 15:33:04
Carcinogenic_Cookies said:
It's been said that Jacksonville is a shitty place for the super bowl and they probably won't play another one there. On the other hand Boyz II Men! I would have been front row. MOTOWNPHILLY

I think they will have another one. They are really trying hard to make this work and I've never seen people so excited to have something like this. They are putting it in DETROIT of all places next year, everyone will WISH they were in Jacksonville when they are there.

There have been so many shows. Lynard Skynard has been playing like every night, haha. Everyone is pretty much pop culture stuff, but it's still cool. They have a fucking media section at the mall because a lot of celebs have been going there and they got sick of photographers roaming the mall so they now have a media/celeb entrance. It's so weird.

Everyone is wearing SB 39 shirts everywhere. A lot of the locals are going out and buying Eagles/Pats stuff. Everywhere you go, that's all anyone is talking about. They were saying hopefully a lot of the downtown stuff stays the same after the game is over because it feels like Mardi Gras in New Orleans. People walking around with beer freely. Pretty cool.

And yes, not seeing a Dunkin Donuts on every corner is weird...
[default homepage] [print][11:09:31pm Jun 05,2024
load time 0.00922 secs/10 queries]
[search][refresh page]