New Poll
Miscellaneous
Links
Search
End Ass Hat
login

New site? Maybe some day.
Username:
SPAM Filter: re-type this (values are 0,1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,A,B,C,D,E, or F)

UBB enabled. HTML disabled Spam Filtering enabledIcons: (click image to insert) Show All - pop

b i u  add: url  image  video(?)
: post by Todd(bombshelter) at 2005-02-05 09:15:24
That show was cool ,as usual I showed up late(I hate winter i really do), I totally missed TOS, I am sure they were just as sick as usual..... Of the bands I did see

HCN- Only caught like a song and a 1/2 , but the new singer is sick, glad to see a familiar face,Now you guys need to get your shit together and get signed or something dammit!

LAZ - Gotta love these boys,New stuff is so sick,I agree with the getting a 2nd guitarist comment ,Andy you gotta work Smut Peddler back into the set muthafucker, that was one of my favorite songs, If you guys kept all the songs you have dropped over time , fuck you'd have like 3 albums out by now!

DWW - Hilarious,yet sick at the same time! they are so funny to watch their stage presence is awesome, and the music is insane,Hope to see them again soon

Porphyria - Once again insane crushing sickness,you guys get better all the time,I was waiting for ,"Here comes the breakdown" but alas it did not happen(Tom?). The new stuff was insane.Oh yea ,What was with the fog machine? you guys think you are rock stars or something?? Because of that fuckin thing ,hardly any pics I took came out ,Leave the theatrics for Crüe next time ,eh?
[default homepage] [print][11:34:57pm May 13,2024
load time 0.00669 secs/10 queries]
[search][refresh page]