New Poll
Miscellaneous
Links
Search
End Ass Hat
login

New site? Maybe some day.
Username:
SPAM Filter: re-type this (values are 0,1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,A,B,C,D,E, or F)

UBB enabled. HTML disabled Spam Filtering enabledIcons: (click image to insert) Show All - pop

b i u  add: url  image  video(?)
: post by paganmegan at 2005-08-04 15:14:48
A litlte math lesson now, Voltanix + Iconslaughter - Extinction Agenda. Both handle bass and guitar while Voltanix handles the drums and Iconslaughter does the vocals. At least according to the press material anyway, it might just be Schmier using an alias. Yes, he is a dead ringer for the Destruction mainman, which I mean only as the highest of praise. I'm sure these guys love Destruction actually due to the rest of the music, which is thrashy as all hell. Yeah, this is an old school thrashkicking. The production is pretty raw though nowhere near mud. In fact I'd say the production reminds me of Eternal Devastation by, you guessed it folks, Destruction. This is an album that depends on how you feel about older Destruction really. If that isn't your thing then you know nothing, I mean you may not like this. If you wish every album could be Sentence of Death, then give this a try. Sadly it's only three songs and nine minutes long, but that's the only bad thing I can say about it.

So says Deadtide.com.

Pretty cool shit
[default homepage] [print][12:56:32am Apr 28,2024
load time 0.01423 secs/10 queries]
[search][refresh page]