New Poll
Miscellaneous
Links
Search
End Ass Hat
login

New site? Maybe some day.
Username:
SPAM Filter: re-type this (values are 0,1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,A,B,C,D,E, or F)

UBB enabled. HTML disabled Spam Filtering enabledIcons: (click image to insert) Show All - pop

b i u  add: url  image  video(?)
: post by armageddonday at 2005-01-26 12:14:40
I didn't read the whole thing but a good portion of it.

WTF is Anarcho communism anyway? Doesn't make any fucking sense to me, either you're anarcho or communist. Not both. Communism is dead BTW, the only country in the world who still has a so called communist party is France and they're a bunch of jokes.

Ninkaszi187, let the crusties out of this, please. ;)

This has been a recuring problem between punk and metal heads for ages and it's not about to stop.
Very tough at time, being yeah...a punk, totally into metal.
I see their point in a way, I don't agree with it though because they're attaquing a group, not individuals.
We used to go nazi bashing when I was still living in France (I was like 15 or 16), they started hanging out in town more often. In this case, it's either them or you, so better be them. Got rid of the bastards in 3 weeks. But we knew who we were targetting though...and THEY WERE NAZIS. Certainly not metal heads. We operated a bit different as well, we didn't call anybody, threaten anybody on the phone, whinning. We were just organised enough than when one of them came in town all of us got together and, well... beat the crap out of him/her/them and that's a lot to say from a crowd of total drunks, junkies, potheads, punks/crusties and homeless people. If you were really convinced Helvete was a white power thing why the fuck didn't you just get some people together and go beat the crap out of these people? To scared of the cops?
The way you fucked Helvete is really really lame, and wussy. Start growing some balls if you want to get rid of nazis (which, BTW: you won't), get in the streets, and stop whinning on the phone.

Helvete, if I were you I would try to keep Helvete going...if you can.

[default homepage] [print][12:59:13pm May 08,2024
load time 0.00699 secs/10 queries]
[search][refresh page]