New Poll
Miscellaneous
Links
Search
End Ass Hat
login

New site? Maybe some day.
Username:
SPAM Filter: re-type this (values are 0,1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,A,B,C,D,E, or F)

UBB enabled. HTML disabled Spam Filtering enabledIcons: (click image to insert) Show All - pop

b i u  add: url  image  video(?)
: post by BobNOMAAMRooney at 2005-01-25 16:14:29
Jimmy Notanonymous said:<<
If someone isn't acknowledging the fact that a white power band was booked and obviously has regulars who share racist beliefs, then basically yes. Pretending to be blind and whine about this organization 'targeting your poor innocent metal community' isn't going to help anything. You need to target the problem (racism within your community) if you want to solve anything.>>

CNV? said:<<Listen, if you book a band with these beliefs, or even similar beliefs who make it known. You're going to be affiliated with them whether you like it or not.

Solution, don't book these bands if you don't want to be a target by stupid organizations such as NEFAC.>>

Wow, as an anarcho-libertarian I didn't even know that one of the central tenets of anarchism was censorship. I always thought it was a central tenet of having severe brain damage. Perhaps the NEFAC should drop the A.

Aren't you supposed to be fighting for freedom of expression because our horrible AmeriKKKan society imposes so much censorship on you? And isn't CNV in line with NEFAC when he says that AmeriKKKa is in the wrong when it spends all of its capitalist blood money on the illegal state of Israel.

I'm sure most of the NEFAC members' mommy and daddy drove an Audi,BMW, Mercedes, or Volkswagen at one point, does that make them Nazis? Does that mean they forced the Jews to build the engines in their 740i's and CLK's? Because that's the logic NEFAC is using to shut down Helvete. Severely impaired mental functions appear to be a recurring theme with the NEFAC.

And what if NEFAC were to try to shut down Helvete? Would there be violence? Would you and your Newton Anarchy Crew attack people who just want to listen to music they enjoy? Isn't threatening a club and promoter illegal? Isn't that an extremely fascist course of action?
[default homepage] [print][9:05:34pm May 08,2024
load time 0.00695 secs/10 queries]
[search][refresh page]