New Poll
Miscellaneous
Links
Search
End Ass Hat
login

New site? Maybe some day.
Username:
SPAM Filter: re-type this (values are 0,1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,A,B,C,D,E, or F)

UBB enabled. HTML disabled Spam Filtering enabledIcons: (click image to insert) Show All - pop

b i u  add: url  image  video(?)
: post by CNV? at 2005-01-25 13:37:58
yet anohter quote from the "LAST SHOW THREAD"

"CATHACH at Aug 27,2004 3:10pm
Hail to all for the support.We are trying to make this show worth going to and hope it is the first of many.I'd like to respond to the anti-Clearchannel comment.THEY ARE SCUM SO ARE THE LYONS BROTHERS! No doubt about that.The club itself is caught in the middle of these two corporate bastards and has been suffering for the last year.Neither company wants to part with one cent of their cash to maintain the operations.The Paradise is one of the best clubs in the country-or was.I've seen everyone from SSD to CANDLEMASS there so I know how full of shit CC/LG are when they say heavy music isn't 'do-able' at the club.CC finally realized that they won't make money if the club is closed so in their greed NOT out of the goodness of their hearts, they allowed the staff to book outside shows.CC takes 50% of the door-for doing nothing!-and we close the balcony to keep capacity down to 350.HELVETEBOSTON is not making any profit from this event.All the money will be split evenly between the four bands.WE will exploit CC/LG whenever possible to infiltrate and help build a stronger metal community.We would also like to invite any distro/label/zine etc. to come to the show and set up a table for merch.All are welcome except for Christians, Muslims, Jews,Juggaloes and Fred Durst.WOTAN MIT UNS."
[default homepage] [print][10:54:54am May 08,2024
load time 0.00711 secs/10 queries]
[search][refresh page]