New Poll
Miscellaneous
Links
Search
End Ass Hat
login

New site? Maybe some day.
Username:
SPAM Filter: re-type this (values are 0,1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,A,B,C,D,E, or F)

UBB enabled. HTML disabled Spam Filtering enabledIcons: (click image to insert) Show All - pop

b i u  add: url  image  video(?)
: post by paganmegan at 2005-02-08 11:10:26
Christraper said:
This thread is gay and theses guys suck wicked bad. Whether black metal is satanic or not its still anti-christian by definition so starting a "christian black metal band" would not only be contradictory but pointless. People already laugh at the fuckers passing out pamphlets for jesus on the streets. What do you think is going to happen if you try to play out with this bullshit? You guys could be incredible musicians but youd still get laughed off the stage. Youd probably get your asses kicked too. Besides who the fuck are you to assume that people who support black metal want to be "saved"? You think these people havent had a bible shoved in their face before? We know what its about and we want nothing to do with it. I honestly dont give a shit what your personal beliefs are unless you start preaching them to me and thats exactly what you assholes are planning to do with this crap. Are you guys masochists or something? This will accomplish nothing other than you guys spending time in the hospital when some drunken satanic meathead decides to pummel you. Turning the other cheek wont do you any good in this situation.

Well put. My two cents : I think most people who listen to black metal have already written off christianity or just don't give a shit about it and are the least likely going to respond to this envangelist bullshit. Black metal and metal in general are best blasphemous and politics and things like that just take away from it

[default homepage] [print][7:56:17am May 16,2024
load time 0.00837 secs/10 queries]
[search][refresh page]