New Poll
Miscellaneous
Links
Search
End Ass Hat
login

New site? Maybe some day.
Username:
SPAM Filter: re-type this (values are 0,1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,A,B,C,D,E, or F)

UBB enabled. HTML disabled Spam Filtering enabledIcons: (click image to insert) Show All - pop

b i u  add: url  image  video(?)
: post by Christraper at 2005-01-14 12:29:42
st1gma said:
You were the ones that started this bullshit, you fucking sheep. You gotta slam their music, you gotta slam their style, you gotta just keep slamming...

Who gives a fuck if he shops at Hot Topic? That's probably where you buy all of your tee shirts anyway. I like Hot Topic...where else can you grab an awesome 2 disc CD and only pay $5.99? Where else can you buy your kid a CBGB tee shirt? Or lingerie that is actually cute? Or awesome slippers? Shoelaces, tights, shoes, purses, tee shirts, stickers...nothing wrong with Hot Topic.

You ganged up on him like a bunch of pussies.

What's the matter? Joe can't handle himself? Who exactly was in over their head? Who was the one who had to call in backup?

Someone can give their honest opinion without being the least bit offensive, unless they are insecure and feel like they have something to prove.

Joe handled himself just fine. It was pretty funny actually. So wait a second, who's the sheep here? Youre defending a shitty trendy fucking band and the shitty trendy fucking store he obviously lives at. So basically youre doing whatever MTV says is cool. But im a sheep so what do i know?
If you wanna fuck the guy so bad then hurry up and suck his dick. Maybe with a cock stuck in your throat you'll shut the fuck up for once.
I cant stand assholes who assume that their band is better based on the quality of their equipment and look down on the bands that actually work for what they do. Granted theres a couple of people like that on this site but we tend to overlook that little detail on the grounds that at least they play better music than Wretched Asscum.

[default homepage] [print][4:44:33pm May 05,2024
load time 0.00711 secs/10 queries]
[search][refresh page]