New Poll
Miscellaneous
Links
Search
End Ass Hat
login

New site? Maybe some day.
Username:
SPAM Filter: re-type this (values are 0,1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,A,B,C,D,E, or F)

UBB enabled. HTML disabled Spam Filtering enabledIcons: (click image to insert) Show All - pop

b i u  add: url  image  video(?)
: post by Christraper at 2005-01-14 11:33:42
st1gma said:
You're a real fucking winner, huh? I really type like that. Wretched Asylum is a good fucking band, all gimmicks aside. I don't give a fuck whether they wear makeup or not...I still like what I hear.

Stop being a jealous slop of shit.

Yea Blue is pretty cool actually. At least he knows how to play his fuckin instrument which is way more than i can say for that piece of shit mallgoth band wretched asshole. Believe me nobody's fuckin jealous of those pussies. Except maybe me. Im REALLY jealous of his uber cool hot topic skirt and those phat braids that asshole has in his hair. And who could forget the mad dope tribal tattoos that every guido and frat boy in the world has.

Look you little twat, those dickheads started that shit and deserve every bit of ridicule they get on a regular basis. Joe was asked what he thought of the band and he gave his honest opinion without being terribly offensive and the douchebag frontman decides to start harrassing him. As soon as he realized he was in WAY over his head he starts acting like were the ones who started this bullshit.

Get over it. Its not our fault you like shitty music.

[default homepage] [print][8:04:21pm May 05,2024
load time 0.00699 secs/10 queries]
[search][refresh page]