New Poll
Miscellaneous
Links
Search
End Ass Hat
login

New site? Maybe some day.
Username:
SPAM Filter: re-type this (values are 0,1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,A,B,C,D,E, or F)

UBB enabled. HTML disabled Spam Filtering enabledIcons: (click image to insert) Show All - pop

b i u  add: url  image  video(?)
: post by the_reverend at 2005-01-05 12:38:18
this is the first show in a long time that I'm semi-pleased with how my pictures came out. I'm really happy about my new flash working.. and made about my old flash not working... the only thing is that I need to put the "extra" battery on my flash so it recharges faster. I also used my old trusty D100 a bunch and it was rocking it up too.

a whilhelm scream: from new bedford mass. they weren't my thing at all... sort of poppy, at the drive in type stuff. they did play well with a lot of energy. I was surprised that all the crowd was singing along to almost every word or every song.

most precious blood: well, as I said above, rachel is off on tour in europe with the wage of sin. even though she was missing from the performance, they played awesome. from the first note, I knew it was going to be awesome. I really am addicted to the new CD. I was listening to indecision the past week so I can see why people would want them back, but with the new cd, mpb have stepped beyond that. it's funny watching Rob (singer, ex-one king down); he makes the most hilarious faces and spends a lot of time down in the crowd (look at the shocked look on those girls faces).
I'm pissed at my cameras cause they hesitated a lot before shots and were focusing slowly.. so I missed basically every jumping shot.
the only OKD cd I own doesn't have Rob on vocals... I think I need to get one with him.

the explosion: they weren't my bag at all. it was sort of drunk-punk mixed with blink182. I guess they are from mass and have a big song on the radio. they had a lot of energy and the crowd liked them. they covered minor threat seeing red which gives them points for exposing their audience to a classic, but mostly forgotten minor threat song.

rise against: I remember liking some of their older material, but I confused their newest cd with CD from From Ashes Rise... so I was expecting kid dynamite.. that's what I was expecting... which I didn't get at all. they reminded me of what you would get if you mixed strike anywhere with coheed and cambria (aka the getty lee factor). it turns out to be a little too much for me. again, lots of energy and the crowd loved it. for no particular reason I wish they sounded more like old Promise Ring and less like Rush.
[default homepage] [print][12:30:16am Apr 28,2024
load time 0.01201 secs/10 queries]
[search][refresh page]