New Poll
Miscellaneous
Links
Search
End Ass Hat
login

New site? Maybe some day.
Username:
SPAM Filter: re-type this (values are 0,1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,A,B,C,D,E, or F)

UBB enabled. HTML disabled Spam Filtering enabledIcons: (click image to insert) Show All - pop

b i u  add: url  image  video(?)
: post by Kyle at 2003-06-08 22:44:00
day of the rope...........................i suppose you're a pure blood white. first off, this country wasn't occupied by whites first, it was actually occupied by the indians, or to be politically correct the native americans. but if you want to go futher back this country was occupied by no one because the indians migrated from europe and asia and other countries before records were actually kept. a personal suggestion for you is you need to go on some valium or zoloft or something cuz you're far to paranoid with a jewish coup de ta of this country. so rest assured that there is no secret organization of jews bent on taking over this country by opening up tons of strains of banks. i say live and let live when we die we all go to the same place, and in the end we'll all be dead. but i really dont' see why racism has anyplace in music, i really dont' cuz i dont' listen to that kind of music, but i do believe in freedom of speech" i might not like what you have to say but i would die to defend your freedom of speech" so this sounds noble and shit but i'm sure some one will find some way to trash on me, by calling me a pussy or kike lover( i actually have jewish cousins but i'm roman catholic) so i'm not expecting anyone to change there way of views i just thought i'd throw in my two cents.........but whatever. have a good time with this thread its actually kind of interesting to read
[default homepage] [print][12:56:17pm May 22,2024
load time 0.02578 secs/10 queries]
[search][refresh page]