New Poll
Miscellaneous
Links
Search
End Ass Hat
login

New site? Maybe some day.
Username:
SPAM Filter: re-type this (values are 0,1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,A,B,C,D,E, or F)

UBB enabled. HTML disabled Spam Filtering enabledIcons: (click image to insert) Show All - pop

b i u  add: url  image  video(?)
: post by the_reverend at 2004-11-29 01:53:11
due to traffic, rain and everything else, I got to the show and neither metal church nor 3 inches of blood were there yet. the promoter said that metal church was going like 5 miles per hour in CT and would be there as soon as they could. He hoped that 3inches was right behind or around them.

lifeunderground: I guess this was the "odd band out" on this show. when I was down stairs, it sounded sort of hardcore-ish. I wasn't sure, but I went upstairs and they the songs they played were more like sound garden or college loud rock (like earlier gluestick). when I went back down, heavier songs again. I think I was upstairs for their slower songs. the singer accidentally spat in my direction during their set. he appologized after.

blistered earth: the drummer, greg, is on vacation so colin (cannae) filled in. I had heard this last wednesday and I was curious how his playing would be. he needed a little bit of leading for some of the songs, but was overall great at it. they had a lot more people up against the stage for them headbanging and fist pumping. I guess they also hane a CD at WAAF so you can call up there and get them to play it. compared to last wednesday's show, they had a wicked longset. I was downstairs for like 2-3 songs, then shooting for 4 and they still had 5 after that. I figured they were allowed to play until metal church or 3 inches showed up.

and at 10pm, the metal church RV showed up! it was at this point that I found out 3 inches of blood took off of the tour and headed for some shows or something in san fran. I guess this is why they didn't play the chicopee show last night. this sort of sucked for my cause I was on their guest list.

metal church: cool guys. they came in and talked about all the songs they a they were playing from their earlier cds. I guess they are only playing 3 new songs, 4 songs off their first lp, and 5 from the second. I'm not really well versed in their music/members so a lot of it when over my head. there is also only like 2 original members. they setup for a long time, going on about 45 minutes late. I left early so I wonder if they actually played for 1 1/2. the new singer was pretty good. he pulled off all the old songs almost flawlessly. this show definitely pulled out some of the old crowd as well as kids (obviously born around the time MC was formed) who knew every single word. much hair was thrash, many heads were banged, and fists were pumped.
[default homepage] [print][7:26:25am May 10,2024
load time 0.00747 secs/10 queries]
[search][refresh page]