New Poll
Miscellaneous
Links
Search
End Ass Hat
login

New site? Maybe some day.
Username:
SPAM Filter: re-type this (values are 0,1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,A,B,C,D,E, or F)

UBB enabled. HTML disabled Spam Filtering enabledIcons: (click image to insert) Show All - pop

b i u  add: url  image  video(?)
: post by ninkaszi at 2004-11-27 16:14:16
yeah, i was pissing off the owner and door guy because i wouldn't shut up about their stupid new policy. we have played there so many fucking times and they finally decide to be assholes about it. i hate that door guy. i wish paul from cnv kicked his ass at the abazagorath show a few months ago.

anyway, it was a good show. i had a lot of fun other than the new rule. i was arguing with the manager during most of abhorred, so i only got to really see the last two slayer songs. it was cool. wish i could have seen more.

cryptic warning was good thrash metal. i think the bass is a little "funky" sounding, but other than that they sounded good. maybe a little distortion would help on the bass. very tight band.

the old men was awesome. too bad this was the first and last show. scumy punk/metal. their drummer looked really fucking old haha. my favorite of the night.

i thought we (hirudinea) played a good set. it was a good show to go out with. we won't be playing any more shows until the hirudinea/watchmaker split cd is out.

thanks to jon for having us, all the bands, carina, old friends, and everyone that went. good drunken crowd.
[default homepage] [print][1:16:47pm Apr 29,2024
load time 0.00677 secs/10 queries]
[search][refresh page]