New Poll
Miscellaneous
Links
Search
End Ass Hat
login

New site? Maybe some day.
Username:
SPAM Filter: re-type this (values are 0,1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,A,B,C,D,E, or F)

UBB enabled. HTML disabled Spam Filtering enabledIcons: (click image to insert) Show All - pop

b i u  add: url  image  video(?)
: post by armageddonday at 2004-11-23 15:47:50
RyanMDF said:
RustedAngel said:
Kalopsia said:
oh shit wormed. nice

why isn't dehumanized on that list??? fuck

i think it's one of those deals that you have to be friends with the guys putting on the show or they won't even give you the light of day. i know i got no reply, not even a "no you can't fucking play".

Actually, it's not one of those deals. It's not like we personally know every band that plays MDF. We book bands we want to see, and if others want to see them, that's great. I honestly don't know what band you're in, so please excuse me for that. I can assure you you're not the only one that hasn't received a reply from us. If I replied to every e-mail I received, this fest would be full time for me, and that's just not possible because I'm busy with life in general.
Anyhow, as for the rest of the stuff you guys are arguing about, it seems like it's on path for a crashcourse leading to nowhere.

That's what I was about to say...Realisticly this is the best fest in the US right now, and I was about to bet the number of emails these guys get every day about bands who want to play. We have enough emails like this for the shitty shows we put on in PVD...
[default homepage] [print][6:20:54pm May 03,2024
load time 0.02044 secs/10 queries]
[search][refresh page]