New Poll
Miscellaneous
Links
Search
End Ass Hat
login

New site? Maybe some day.
Username:
SPAM Filter: re-type this (values are 0,1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,A,B,C,D,E, or F)

UBB enabled. HTML disabled Spam Filtering enabledIcons: (click image to insert) Show All - pop

b i u  add: url  image  video(?)
: post by MarkFuckingRichards at 2004-11-08 21:54:02
i only know of one kid who killed himself. skateboarded into a train, on purpose. he was a cool shit too.

a kid that i used to hang out with drowned in a lake swimming with his buddy. no one knows how it happened; he had no asthma or other breathing disfunctions, didn't smoke, was a good swimmer. so that was fucked

one kid got drunk and high when he was 15, got into a car and ended up chopping himself in half across the waist

2 girls died hydroplaning

1 kid fell off the roof of a 5th story northeastern university apt. building, died of massive head trauma new years eve a few years ago. some of you may remember that.

2 kids died in a car accident driving home from RI after a night of drinking to celebrate one of their 20th birthdays. the kid in the front passenger seat's head caved in completely, the kid in the rear driver's side was completely destroyed, the driver almost lost his leg and the other kid had to see it aaallll happen. he'll never be the same again, that's for sure, haha

a girl that lived a stone's throw from me was detox for about 8 months, then did heroin and coke at the same time (speedballing i believe it's called?) and died of an overdose. her parents told the papers it was "strep throat gone wrong." yeah, right...

aside from deaths, here's a funny story: this kid named rob that i went to school with was a total dick, always tried to be tough but was a huge pussy. he was giving my friend tim shit all day, so in shop class he just said "hey rob..." then rob turned around, and SMACK monkey wrench to the fucking face. twas a beautiful moment
[default homepage] [print][3:54:25am May 03,2024
load time 0.00775 secs/10 queries]
[search][refresh page]