New Poll
Miscellaneous
Links
Search
End Ass Hat
login

New site? Maybe some day.
Username:
SPAM Filter: re-type this (values are 0,1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,A,B,C,D,E, or F)

UBB enabled. HTML disabled Spam Filtering enabledIcons: (click image to insert) Show All - pop

b i u  add: url  image  video(?)
: post by MarkFuckingRichards at 2004-11-04 00:02:55
i don't find anything wrong with same sex marriage. a lot of people will say it's "unnatural" and it's wrong for a child to grow up with 2 dads and no mom, or 2 moms and no dad. well guess what...that'll happen whether 2 gay people get married or not. i know plenty of gay people who have children, and they let their kids know that sexuality is a personal issue and no one should govern it except for themselves. i don't know 1 gay person that tries to force homosexuality on their kids, or anyone else for that matter. it's not like all gay people are going to have kids JUST to train them to be a homo army to take the straight world by storm like nazis.

there's nothing "unnatural" about being gay if you think about it. look at ancient greek culture. bisexuality and homosexuality were encouraged as much as heterosexuality, no one was discriminated against or placed higher. and that was eons and eons ago, happening within one of the most important cultures in the early stages of civilization.

to top that off, all those people that say the bible says homosexuality is wrong...i was brought up catholic and had to be subjected to eeeeverything in the bible. if you read closely, it states that homosexual thoughts are wrong in a heterosexual mind. so technically, if someone knows that he or she is gay, then there is no sin goin' down.

even if gay people didn't have the right to marry one another, there would still be a million people bitching about it. i say there's nothing wrong with any 2 people to get married, whether gay, straight, 2 different races, whatever. marriage is a personal issue and any outside force shouldn't have any concern with the privacy of 2 people in love, wishing to further that love with the bond of marriage. just as long as you're not marrying a horse, park bench, door knob, dead person, etc. you get the picture.
[default homepage] [print][2:33:09am May 16,2024
load time 0.00801 secs/10 queries]
[search][refresh page]