New Poll
Miscellaneous
Links
Search
End Ass Hat
login

New site? Maybe some day.
Username:
SPAM Filter: re-type this (values are 0,1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,A,B,C,D,E, or F)

UBB enabled. HTML disabled Spam Filtering enabledIcons: (click image to insert) Show All - pop

b i u  add: url  image  video(?)
: post by The_Day_of_the_Rope at 2003-05-05 17:26:42
Michael, yet again you have succeeded in exposing yourself as a febel minded, mental midget. Your Yeshiva schooling is sub-par at best, and the points you make are opinionated and fictional. CNV is not a "Nazi" band, as you would like to have everyone believe. Your attempts at slander only solidify my belief that you are dead from the neck up, and are totally immersed in non-reality. To you, anyone you think is "wrong", is a "Nazi". Your attempts at labeling only prove your insanity, and your total unwillingness to learn. Your a pea-brain zombie, you must accept this as truth and reality. You know nothing of the things you mention. There is no substance to your labeling. But I can only expect so much from a zombie, you are only doing what youve been taught to do. Instead of running around shooting your mouth off and labeling others, and using words, labels and arguments invented by the organized to belittle resistance, why dont you go learn. Stop creating facades for yourself, and get off Planet Zion. Come back down to reality, go to the library, read some books. Educate yourself, then, and only then, can you come step to my podium. But I know you'll be back, to flap your gums. Flap flap flap your gums.

I see your lips quiverin', but you arent sayin' a muthafuckin' thing.

By the way Useful Idiot, in order for there to be "Nazi", or something "anti-Semitic", there must first be a negative action, something "Semitic", to react to. This is science my dickheaded friend. Can you register, process and understand this information correctly? We are not the action, WE ARE THE REACTION.

And I'm no "Nazi". I've never even seen a "Nazi". Have you?

I will not be back to hear your weak, pathetic attempt at a rebuttal. Instead of having to defend myself, and bickering with a soupy-brained lacky, I will instead do yet more research, and learn learn learn.

And remember, pull up your pissy-pants, quit ya poutin like a little sissy-girl bitch, and stay off my dick. WAKE UP OR DIE
[default homepage] [print][3:16:45pm Apr 28,2024
load time 0.01947 secs/10 queries]
[search][refresh page]