New Poll
Miscellaneous
Links
Search
End Ass Hat
login

New site? Maybe some day.
Username:
SPAM Filter: re-type this (values are 0,1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,A,B,C,D,E, or F)

UBB enabled. HTML disabled Spam Filtering enabledIcons: (click image to insert) Show All - pop

b i u  add: url  image  video(?)
: post by Wraithious at 2004-12-05 18:08:59
cocklover said:
Ha! Oh please, I am definitely in the band, you got me! I said re-visit the topic, which obviously I am, but never said this site sucks. I actually find it quite entertaining, the site that is. I also said "may", which means it's possible for me to post on it (the topic) from time to time, but my interest in your comments have dissipated considering all the bullshit you speak. Oh, I also found out that the Grammy Awards thing is all true, make sure you tune in your TV's, hahaha. And Wraithious, from what I hear you are definitely on the video, with a mask with glowing eyes cheering them on the whole way. And whipping at the manager chick? Come on now. A comment like that sure does make you look like a cool guy! If only it were true, I can just imagine the possibilities.

Great pics!!

what the fuck bullshit do I speak now? how have you 'uncovered my truths' as you say? everything I said is true, what have you 'exposed' about me??? nothing. still everything I said stands, except the whip, but no one posts here that saw it I guess or they would of backed up that story by now, but you go and find that video so I can rest easy, because you will see me doing it if it really was video taped. all your posts so far can be grouped by one 'Abortion clinic' song, entitled 'What the hell are you talking about'
jesus h dump, you said you were going to start the discrediting of our board posters with me, which you failed to do because I never lied about anything I said, are you gonna try and disprove the others? you won't get very far because we're not bullshitters here, we like to have our fun, but not wiothout a factual basis to fall back on. but keep posting tho, it's good for the board's recognition just like your shitty plugs are good for your band's recognition, and as far as what grammy said about going to the grammy's, I'll believe it when I see it there, bub. or should I say, you Hot Bassist you!!!

[default homepage] [print][12:30:26pm Apr 19,2024
load time 0.00710 secs/10 queries]
[search][refresh page]