New Poll
Miscellaneous
Links
Search
End Ass Hat
login

New site? Maybe some day.
Username:
SPAM Filter: re-type this (values are 0,1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,A,B,C,D,E, or F)

UBB enabled. HTML disabled Spam Filtering enabledIcons: (click image to insert) Show All - pop

b i u  add: url  image  video(?)
: post by Joe/NotCommon at 2004-12-03 10:03:17
I don't know about anyone else who talked to him, but if Phil is trying to claim I edited anything in the conversation then he is lying to try to look like less of an idiot. I seriously doubt that Brad or Ben edited anything either.

As far as having a narrow view of music, I would say that a person who plays in a band like Wretched Asylum would be more narrow minded then a person who bashes metalcore or nu-metal. Top 40 music is inheritantly 'dumbed' down to appeal to a larger market, so for a musician who plays more of a niche sound and is more talented or plays a more original/ less 'dumbed down' style of music then that makes them more open minded, in general.

This guy Phil from WA is like 23 or something, and playing high school watered down mall goth rock stuff, so he is either really pathetic or in this only to make money. I think he is more the pathetic type, trying to act like he is above this name calling sort of activity, but lets not forget he messaged me first. He is far from the intellectual type he tries to pass himself off as.

Okay, that being said, I loved this line:

asylum666singer: i have more important things to do right now

I wonder if he meant his make up, or maybe he was doing the drummer's hair or something?
[default homepage] [print][12:54:11am Mar 29,2024
load time 0.00711 secs/10 queries]
[search][refresh page]