New Poll
Miscellaneous
Links
Search
End Ass Hat
login

New site? Maybe some day.
Username:
SPAM Filter: re-type this (values are 0,1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,A,B,C,D,E, or F)

UBB enabled. HTML disabled Spam Filtering enabledIcons: (click image to insert) Show All - pop

b i u  add: url  image  video(?)
: post by Wraithious at 2004-12-02 22:29:53
My opinion on this band is that they sounded like marylin manson mixed with slipnot, not very appealing. I did however get to whip the hot blond manager chick (the singer's girl) while she was snapping 80,000 pics of the band. I still think the bassist is fucking HOT!!!
So this kid I work with is supposedly the singer's nephew or something, and he keeps giving us WA bumper stickers and stuff (which I first cauterize then circular file them) and talks up the band untill I just want to choke him. Listen to this fucking bullshit he spewed into my ear the other day, he said that tWA is supposed to be going to the grammy awards or some shit, I couldn't even believe it. I was like what the fuck are you talking about, they don't even have a CD out yet! and he said, I don't know man, they're fucking good, they are rising to the top and crushing all.
I call him grammy every day at work now when I 'speak' with him
Also he told me he hooked the band the fuck up at a show after the emerald hall thing, He borrowed a bunch of chains from work and hung them up all around the stage and they loved it, swung around on them like raped apes and loving it.
I was like, you go grammy, GO! hee hee...
[default homepage] [print][10:39:56pm Mar 28,2024
load time 0.01073 secs/10 queries]
[search][refresh page]