New Poll
Miscellaneous
Links
Search
End Ass Hat
login

New site? Maybe some day.
Username:
SPAM Filter: re-type this (values are 0,1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,A,B,C,D,E, or F)

UBB enabled. HTML disabled Spam Filtering enabledIcons: (click image to insert) Show All - pop

b i u  add: url  image  video(?)
: post by the_reverend at 2003-04-22 23:31:19
http://www.returntothepit.com/concert.php?...e=2003-04-22&did=1120&show=2&fest=1
I got there a little late and missed the first two bands, but...

Our Fate Ends: I showed up during OFE's set. It was pretty good. Reminded me of a more raw version of hopesfall

Lucas: my second time seeing them. I need to listen to them on mp3/cd some time. It's hard to pick things on in and echoy hall. I would say kids probably dance the hardest for thier set.

One Dead Three Wounded: The singer thought I was only taking pictures of him. damn rock stars... though I think on of the pictures of him is the best I took all night. They were really good, I'm going to have to check out some MP3s from them. They had these old school jam outs that made me think of coalesce.

With Resistance: never heard of these guys before they were probably my favorit eof the night. nice and screamo-ish.

Underoath: the synch player had two electribes (ea-1 and em-1) and nice roland synth (xr something). they rocked out and I swear they sounded like journey at one point... but they were just fooling around. they set was good. it went by really fast and they ended it on "when the sun sleeps"
[default homepage] [print][2:54:02pm Apr 28,2024
load time 0.01745 secs/10 queries]
[search][refresh page]