New Poll
Miscellaneous
Links
Search
End Ass Hat
login

New site? Maybe some day.
Username:
SPAM Filter: re-type this (values are 0,1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,A,B,C,D,E, or F)

UBB enabled. HTML disabled Spam Filtering enabledIcons: (click image to insert) Show All - pop

b i u  add: url  image  video(?)
: post by Mr. Silva at 2004-09-29 23:34:42
Hey Guys, Award Winning Filmmaker/Music Video Director Daryl C. Silva here of The Silva Screen www.thesilvascreen.com. I couldn't help but notice on this very cool website that CSDO has been getting a ton of slack lately for Eric's attitude I guess. I've known Eric now for quite a few years as he's been in this music game for a while now due to a strong love for both metal music and for what he does. I've also had the pleasure of directing the video for their song "Holocaustic" and I do admit that Eric has a confidence that could possibly be mistaken for being conceited, though I can say with a lot of experience in knowing a lot of people that are like this, that Eric is not one of them. He has a heart of gold and has a short temper for bands that come and go like clockwork, though if you show that your love for music is real and that you are in it for the longhaul, then he will do everything he can to get your back. In my business of film of music, I have had so many wanna be filmmakers and bands in the past few years come up to me for a shot at the big time in this crazy indie scene of ours and those same passionate wanna be's have now given up that same thing they were ready to die for when they were tryin' to sell me their dream and are now stock clerks in a grocery store or something similar. Trust me when I say that I have been screwed over many times by many people, though have never been screwed or lied to by
Eric. He is truly one of the only and last people I know in this world who will tell you the damn truth or be upfront with you. This for me is refreshing in a world where everyone else is bullshitting me. Trust me, I've fallen victim to passing judgement many times on people that I had never sat down and talked too in person, though once I did, it was a refreshing experience for both myself and the other person involved. My advice to whomever has the beef here is confront your problems and let the drama go, life's too damn short. Peace, God Bless and best of luck in the dreams that you pursue...
[default homepage] [print][1:02:13pm May 02,2024
load time 0.00785 secs/10 queries]
[search][refresh page]