New Poll
Miscellaneous
Links
Search
End Ass Hat
login

New site? Maybe some day.
Username:
SPAM Filter: re-type this (values are 0,1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,A,B,C,D,E, or F)

UBB enabled. HTML disabled Spam Filtering enabledIcons: (click image to insert) Show All - pop

b i u  add: url  image  video(?)
: post by the_taste_of_cigarettes at 2004-09-22 00:27:41
oh well it's like this: Alex drums in BOTH The Taste Of Silver and Devil In The Kitchen, and due to the fact that Halloween is like their anniversary (and if you've ever heard them, they are basically like a halloween band, with a fog machine, lights, and songs with fiddles over sweep picking), we have to tow them along. So now instead of finding a show for just us and you guys, I am obligated to tow them along or potentially lose out on Halloween if they get on something without us (cause we'd be without Alex).

They offered to pay for a hall, which is dope so if we can find a space, we can do it. We got offered to jump on a show in CT, but to be frank I wouldn't feel right without gettting you guys on it, too. Maybe you can email the guy right now? and when he hits me back I'll be like "thanks for putting both DitK and TOS in on one slot, can I recommend HCN if you have ANY room at all?". We're already splitting a set if he lets us do it. I'll give you his email right now, and even send him one myself saying "Can Hand Choke Neck jump on? Please say yes, I will eat your nutsack if you do"

If you think a hall is feasible, let's find a hall and just do our own show! Maybe we can even do it on the 30th instead so we don't compete with the 9000 other Halloween shows? then we'd have a better draw.
[default homepage] [print][9:25:15am May 14,2024
load time 0.01093 secs/10 queries]
[search][refresh page]