New Poll
Miscellaneous
Links
Search
End Ass Hat
login

New site? Maybe some day.
Username:
SPAM Filter: re-type this (values are 0,1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,A,B,C,D,E, or F)

UBB enabled. HTML disabled Spam Filtering enabledIcons: (click image to insert) Show All - pop

b i u  add: url  image  video(?)
: post by xxdarkknightxx at 2003-04-08 14:04:37
Im with rusted Angel...this is why you dont see me at hardcore shows either....

For one thing, i dont know anything about what happened...So im not going to make any judgements...but i can say this... there was a fight during Burials Set last week, there was two fights when i saw shadows fall at the palladium a while ago....and i think its ridiculous...

you go there, to show your support for a band/bands, and have a good time, watch them play, maybe get into the pit.... but how are you going to have that kind of attitude at a hardcore or metal show? with pits, and people going crazy, obviously your going to take unwanted hits sometime... but its when people think they have something to prove that this shit happens... Not only is it disrespectful to the band on stage (not to mention everyone else trying to have a good time and watch the show) but its also extremely immature... i would think by now that everyone by this age (assuming most of you are older than me, im 16) we are all past the stage of mental development where we have to act tough all the time.. the only kids i know that still act like that, are those "ghetto thug" kids... and its gay.. noone cares how tough everyone else is, this isnt golden gloves, its shows... So why can't we all just chill out and smoke a bowl or something....pass a beer.
[default homepage] [print][6:24:35pm Apr 28,2024
load time 0.02487 secs/10 queries]
[search][refresh page]