New Poll
Miscellaneous
Links
Search
End Ass Hat
login

New site? Maybe some day.
Username:
SPAM Filter: re-type this (values are 0,1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,A,B,C,D,E, or F)

UBB enabled. HTML disabled Spam Filtering enabledIcons: (click image to insert) Show All - pop

b i u  add: url  image  video(?)
: post by xmikex at 2003-04-06 12:44:07
dear "bullets for jake", if i had knocked your friend out one of you should have just come over to me and said "hey, you knocked my friend out, i don't know what it was about, but can we just squash whatever it is?". I would have said sure and appologized to the kid and it would have been over. In all honestly I didn't know I "knocked out" anyone. and if i had known it was bills cousin it def would have ended right there. Anyone who knows me knows I'm all for hearing kids out, and I'd much rather end things with a handshake then a fist to the face.

But you didn't do that. You decided to that you had something to prove and that you just had to come take some cheap shot at me. Then all your friends piled on me taking cheap shots. How is it that I had a whole crew of kids on top of me and all I walked away with was a scratch on the ear. And what kind of fag scratches people in a fight? You and your friends fight like fucking girls. If you've got a problem I will gladly fight you any time any day. Im not afraid of you or any faggot crew you think you've got. I looked you right in the eye on the way back in and you had nothing to say, so I let it go. Shoulda kept it that way. Keep your mouth shut and don't ever play tuff guy with me again dick.

and for the record the only one of you clowns that landed a single punch on me was a gaywad who tried to hit me in the balls. reeeeeeeal tuff.

as for alex coming back for an innocent chat with bill......who the hell comes back to a show that they just got chased out of? Thats just dumb. Then on top of that he walked right over to where I was standing, which happened to be next to bill (like he didn't think i was gonna say anything) and started talking shit on my friends. I dunno how you or your values work but I know I don't let some dickhead talk about my friends like that.

you and all your friends can eat a bag of aids. i don't care enough to hold a grudge but if you've got a problem I'll be around.
[default homepage] [print][9:00:28pm Apr 28,2024
load time 0.00628 secs/10 queries]
[search][refresh page]