New Poll
Miscellaneous
Links
Search
End Ass Hat
login

New site? Maybe some day.
Username:
SPAM Filter: re-type this (values are 0,1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,A,B,C,D,E, or F)

UBB enabled. HTML disabled Spam Filtering enabledIcons: (click image to insert) Show All - pop

b i u  add: url  image  video(?)
: post by BDdrummer at 2003-04-06 19:57:03
ya the show is great. even though i was laying in my car with chest pains that i'm still having. Kinda pissed at all the assholes who decided to get drunk and smash beer bottles in the back parking lot. we lost our down payment because of all the damage. Thanks to everyone who came out it was a blast. i'm kinda upset that the fact that it was a bunch of adults and they acted like idiots and lost another venue to play shows in CT since there are very few left now as it is. i think we need to start making better choices here or else we are gonna have to drive to Mass to have shows. but it was still a lot of fun thanks to all the bands that came out you made it one of the best shows i've seen in a while. i'm still upset that Bleeding Daylight had such a shitty set. i think i was the only person who didnt have a problem eveyrone else had technical shit going on all i had was a broken stick. oh well to late now. maybe the next show will be better......
[default homepage] [print][6:44:53am Apr 27,2024
load time 0.02940 secs/10 queries]
[search][refresh page]